There is something about puppies that make the heart melt into a puddle of awww. Studies show owning a pet increases a person’s lifespan, that a pawsitive dog interaction reduces blood pressure, increases practical stimulation, helps relieve depression, A permanent playmate can achieve your goals of exercise, improves social skills in children, robust immune system, produce healthy entertainment, encourage verbal discussion and to develop socialization, boost children’s emotional health, and bringing families together! When it comes to families, the pet is integrated in the family’s life, not only as a pet but as a family member. A dog not only brings joy, but helps the family to come together. Owning a dog is an experience that everyone should have. We offer healthy, happy, adorable, devoted, fun, sloppy puppy love and that is the BEST kind!
BREEDERS OF HEALTHY, HAPPY, ADORABLE AKC GOLDEN RETRIEVERS
Breeder/Owner/Handler: Keith & Tabatha Phillips
WE ONLY HAVE ONE LITTER PER YEAR
We offer sweet puppy breath, wet kisses, slobbery hugs, cold noises & warm tummies!
Please sign up for our newsletter and/or like our Facebook page if you would like to be notified when we are expecting a new litter!
End of 2015 upcoming litter
In the end of 2015 we will be breeding both Kitty and Nevaeh on her upcoming heat! This will be a Half American & Half English Litter.
Blast from the past
Rewind in time, look at photos and watch videos as these pups will always remain in our hearts!
He shoots! He scores!
Proven studs that hit it the first time. Gentle giants that loves everyone. Our studs will not disappoint you or your dam.
The Golden Ticket
We offer our gentle giants to approved Dams.
To receive stud service from one of our studs, ALL of the following requirements must be met listed below. These are provided for the safety of our beloved pets.
☑ Stud service is only available to AKC registered females. Owners must provide a copy of females pedigree.
☑ Owner’s required to have previous experience of whelping puppies.
☑ The owner of the female must have a Brucellosis test done with proof of negative results on hand of the day or prior to be bred to one of our males.
☑ Record of current vaccinations and worming within six months of mating.
☑ We will not provide stud service to any female under 12 months of age.
☑ Stud fee is to be paid the first date the matting occurs. Only cash payment will be accepted.
☑ No refunds will be made once breeding begins.
☑ If pregnancy does not occur on the first heat cycle, we will provide stud service at no extra charge on the females next heat. A written notification on letterhead from a licensed Vet confirming no pregnancy took place within 25 days of whelping date, a return service will be given.
- If there is a tie, or the breeding is otherwise consummated, there will be no refund of the stud fee.
- One puppy constitutes of a litter, if there is only one puppy, regardless of sex, this puppy shall constitute of a whole litter.
- In addition to the stud fee, it is understood that the owner(s) or agent of the female will assume all costs incurred by the females owner(s) for any medical treatment by a veterinarian required for the female while under the supervision of the female owner(s). It is agreed that the female owner(s) shall determine the need for any emergency care for the female while under their supervision and are responsible for any medical costs incurred as a result of breeding and/or whelping a litter, puppy costs including but not limited to vet visits, food, training supplies, AKC registrations, etc.
- Female owner(s) understand they shall maintain responsibility of the welfare of the female while under females owner’s supervision. Stud owner(s) shall not be held responsible for any loss, injury or death of the female while under the females owners supervision.
- Female owner’s are responsible that the female is brought to the stud at the proper time for breeding to meet mating expectations.
- Stud owner makes no representations as to the quality of quantity of the litter produced from this mating. Female owner(s) agrees to make no claims against stud owner for same.
Raising a Champion
Sharing is Caring; There is no joy in possession without sharing
At times we may allow co-ownership. This benefits both the Breeders, Owners and the Dog. If your are looking to actively show your beloved companion to bench in the conformation ring, this is a great opportunity. As we only offer this program to the right homes and people that have their best interests in mind for the dog, provide a healthy home environment, that are trustworthy, honest and sincere, willing and committed to delicate balance of duties and rights in-which divide thevarious duties of ownership and build a healthy relationship and good communication between the buyers and breeders. Please remember, this is not an opportunity for breeding rights, but an opportunity to show your dog to bench in conformation ring and have a loyal bright companion. As this is to protect the dog, offspring and our linage. The breeders will be consider as the “Owner” and the buyers will be considered as the “Co-Owner”.
Healthy, promising show top dog; These dogs are show quality and come from a long bloodlines that have competed successfully in the show ring and are Champions as well as having earned obedience/agility/or field titles
Enriching the lives of dog fancier
The dog will be your family for life and have a stable healthy home environment in a permanent pet home
Full registration to bench in the conformation ring
The dog will learn and thrive to be the best that the it can be
You keep all achievements, ribbons and trophy awards
Pay close to nothing for puppy as an exchange to pay forward as a payment towards health clearances (hips, eyes, heart, elbows, thyroid, PRA and Ichthyosis) and for a promising permanent home for the dog
Receive a percentage of breeding compensation
No responsibility of maternity or breeding cost during pregnancy
Breeders are responsible for planned litters, fees for breeding partners and placing offspring
Breeders are responsible for whelping and puppies costs, such as; Puppies vet visits and bills, vaccinations, medications, flea/tick and heartworm prevention, supplies, food, treats, health certificates, kennel registration, microchips, microchipping and microchip registration etc.
You keep dog the majority of the time (except for whelping term)
The dog is YOURS! Under no circumstances will the breeders remove the dog from its home, no matter what offers, tittles and/or championships the dog has earned (unless breach of contract, such as breeding (this is to protect the dog, offspring and our lineage), abuse or neglect (this is to protect the welfare of the dog)